Lentil, Kale and Purple Sweet Potato Soup. Literally the easiest meal to whip up with minimal cleanup.
6 cups bone broth or veggie stock
1 bunch kale
1 cup dried lentils
2 medium purple sweet potatoes
1 large zucchini
3 cloves chopped garlic
2 T olive oil
salt + pepper to taste
DO IT all in one pot:
1. Sauté chopped garlic and half sliced onion in olive oil until soft.
2. Add 6 cups bone broth or veggie stock.
3. Toss in chopped purple sweet potatoes & chopped zucchini.
4. Add dried lentils.
5. Add fresh chopped kale.
6. Stir it up! Cover and cook on medium for 20–25 minutes (until lentils are soft)
7. Salt, pepper, get creative with the spice life!
8. Optional, top with diced avocado.